We may have different opinions about many topics. But I’m pretty sure we all can agree on the fact that wireless nature and bluetooth connectivity is always better.
It’s okay, you know, choosing to have wired connections to hook up our loudspeakers or home theater systems to our TV screens. But Bluetooth connections should be a must.
In today’s world, being able to connect a wide range of devices to your sound-enhancing system has stopped being a luxury. It’s something every digital device should be able to accomplish.
If you’re looking for a soundbar, you may want to pair it not only with your TV. Wireless streaming and seamless connection to other devices are not reasons enough for the prices to sky-rocket.
This is why you’ll find a list of soundbars that have stable connections without compromising audio quality at any given moment.
- How To Start Searching For Your Next Bluetooth Soundbar
- Even The Best Bluetooth Soundbar Won’t Last Long Without Proper Care
- Best Bluetooth Soundbars Of 2022
- 1. Polk Audio Signa S2 – Editor’s Pick for Best Bluetooth Soundbars
- 2. JBL Bar 2.1 – Represents all the powerful little ones out there
- 3. YAMAHA SR-C20A soundbar – Updated Pick By Editors
- 4. JBL Bar 5.1– Makes a statement with detachable innovation
- 5. BESTISAN Soundbar
- 6. TCL Alto 6+ – Proves acoustic heaven is real
- 7. KMOUK TV Sound Bar – Efficiency meets audio quality
- 8. Meidong 2020D – Is setting new design standards
- 9. Bluetooth Enabled Bose TV Soundbar
- 10. Denon DHT-S516H – Offers a new cinematic perspective
- 11. VIZIO Sound Bar for TV – Shows remind you what a cinema feels like
- What Other Characteristics You Should Have In Mind To Find The Bluetooth Soundbar Of Your Dreams
- 1. Can you connect a soundbar to a TV wirelessly?
- 2. How do Bluetooth Soundbars get power?
- 3. Is there a sound bar that is completely Bluetooth Operated?
- 4. What is the best way to connect a soundbar to a TV?
- 5. Which devices do bluetooth soundbars connect to?
- 6. Do wired soundbars have better audio quality than bluetooth soundbars?
- 7. Which is the best bluetooth soundbar if I’m low on budget?
- 8. Where can I buy the best bluetooth soundbars from?
- What’s Your Favorite One So Far?
How To Start Searching For Your Next Bluetooth Soundbar
- Connections Equal Fun
If you’re out looking for a bluetooth operated sound system, it’s highly likely you already have a TV screen you want to hook it up to. It is also probable you want to be able to do more than connect it to a television.
Know which are the connections your TV supports, and make sure the soundbar is compatible with those. All the other types of connections will be a bonus, but not a requirement.
- Set Your Expectations
Knowing what you expect from your soundbar will help you navigate the specs lists that sometimes feel never-ending.
Would you like your system focused on thumping basses or sparkly highs? Or maybe you’re just looking for an improved sound.
What you expect from your sound will tell you whether you need to look for an external sub or an integrated system.
Do you tweak every single audio setting or prefer prefabricated modes? This will also be relevant in your research. Some soundbars allow modifying each feature, while others offer comfortable default modes.
- Have A Budget & Your Priorities In Mind
Having a budget helps you sort out a couple of things.
First, you want to make sure you find something within your price range. With this in mind, you can start disregarding some products from the beginning.
Combining your budget with your priorities is simple. It basically means that if you find a few soundbars with extra gadgets that surpass your price range, you may have to compromise a few.
Features you consider a priority won’t be sacrificed, while some others you can definitely live without.
Even The Best Bluetooth Soundbar Won’t Last Long Without Proper Care
- Delivery Services
Not many reviews mention this category, although I believe it deserves some words.
You need to start caring for your system the moment you make the purchase. Distance, delivery services, and retailers play a relevant role in your bar’s maintenance. It’s hard to care for something that’s already suffered a few bumps.
Make sure you buy from a reliable source, where you know the delivery will be carried out smoothly. You are, after all, dealing with a delicate technological artifact.
- Keep Things Clean
Dust, crumbles, and particularly liquids. Keep them all away from your sound systems.
It’s hard for those to find their way into your soundbar, but you can never be too careful. Where are you placing your soundbar or subwoofer? Make sure the space is dust-free and always out of the reach of liquids.
- Avoid The Sun
This might be a no-brainer, so take it as a quick reminder.
Sunlight harms the internal elements of electrical devices because of the materials they are made of. Make sure your sound system is never exposed to direct sunlight.
Best Bluetooth Soundbars Of 2022
1. Polk Audio Signa S2 – Editor’s Pick for Best Bluetooth Soundbars
How loud you can crank up the volume and how many dimensions your special effects get. These are usually the elements some audio engineers seem to consider when creating a sound system.
This time is different.
This ultra-slim polka design will boost your cinematic experience as well. But, the way you experience human voices will never be the same.
Dolby Digital’s sound decoding is not something you find in every single soundbar. Your TV speakers will be a thing of the past. As soon as you connect your new soundbar to your screen, you won’t be able to look back.
This soundbar is performance-tuned. It simply means that after it’s been designed and assembled, acoustic engineers fine-tune it once more to perfect the auditory experience.
Why does it feel like we progress in some things while we stay behind with so many others?
The technology behind our graphics leaped in the past few years. We’re seeing things on our home TVs we never thought we’d see. It’s a good thing this bluetooth soundbar is compatible with the highest audiovisual quality.
Many sound systems decide to focus on how much power they can deliver to their users. Others pay more attention to soundtracks and special effects.
This soundbar doesn’t leave those behind, but it keeps careful watch over human voices. This kind of technology reduces potential delays and enhances dialogue clarity.
- Brand: POLK
- Length: 35.43 inches
- Color: Black
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, HDMI, Optical
- Subwoofer: External
- The wireless subwoofer can spread deep basses around large spaces
- Wall mounting your bar will be too easy to be true
- The Bluetooth connection works flawlessly and without delays
- It supports ARC connection so you can manage your sound without beating around the bush
- The wireless connection of the sub to the soundbar is automatic once the power is on
- There’s no visual aid showing you the level of the volume
2. JBL Bar 2.1 – Represents all the powerful little ones out there
Computers the size of our hands are a thing.
Technology has come so far, yet we still think that little things are not powerful enough. This is the beginning of the future of revolutionary sound.
Less than 15 inches deliver room-filling frequencies, unsaturated sounds, and crisp dialogues. You don’t need to go bigger to live a cinematic experience at home.
JBL didn’t only keep it small. They kept it very simple.
You don’t need to wire your entire house to get a good sound immersion when you’re watching movies, playing, or enjoying your sports.
In fact, you can even submerge into your music by streaming wirelessly using Bluetooth connection. Syncing and delays will never be an issue.
Surround sound has been redefined.
The total power of the system amounts to 300 watts.
Unexpected for its size, the bar delivers all that power through the dual 50W speakers that make up the soundbar. The other 200W belong in the wireless subwoofer 6” box.
The frequencies are perfectly mixed. They can deliver a surround sound experience through a compact and slim design.
The Original Bass
You might think that the stronger basses are the better ones. But this isn’t always the case.
The deep bass this soundbar offers doesn’t need extra amplifiers. It delivers the lowest frequencies so neatly that you will feel them under your skin. The 6” sub will deliver much more than you could ever expect.
- Brand: JBL
- Length: 14.49 inches
- Color: Black
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, HDMI, ARC, Analog, Optical, USB
- Subwoofer: External
- You’ll be able to experience dimensional sound effects
- There’s a really well-balanced mix of clear highs and tight basses
- The wireless streaming is smooth and in perfect sync
- You can set it to the maximum volume and hear no distortion
- An incredibly long lifespan without losing sound quality
- The focus is more on the higher frequencies than on the lower ones, this might not be a ideal if you’re a big bass fan
3. YAMAHA SR-C20A soundbar – Updated Pick By Editors
Looking for a soundbar with enhanced bass and Bluetooth connection? Yamaha SR-C20A won’t disappoint you! The soundbar is from a reputed brand and is highly recommended for smartphones or tablets. Laptops with Bluetooth connections can also utilize the soundbar for effective audio.
There is a misconception that higher bass can be produced only from bigger soundbars. This is not the case. Yamaha SR-C20A soundbar comes with built-in bass. You can use the bass extension if you need an extra punch. The soundbar’s two passive radiators and a built-in subwoofer can deliver great audio quality for movies, music, dialogues, games, and podcasts.
Setting up the soundbar is pretty simple and will require only a few minutes from you. The soundbar comes with a wall mounting facility with included keyholes. It allows multiple types of connections including optical cable, Bluetooth, AUX, and HDMI ARC, which means both wired and wireless connections are possible.
With the Bluetooth feature, you can easily connect your smartphones and tablets. You can set up the soundbar not just with laptops, TVs, smartphones, or tablets, but also with popular gaming consoles.
The soundbar delivers virtual sound in high quality to enrich your music and movie-watching experience. Your room will turn into a living dream with the kind of sound it delivers. You can switch to different modes to adjust sound type according to the content. The 4 different modes available are stereo mode, standard mode, movie mode, and game mode.
- Brand: Yamaha
- Weight: 3.97 pounds
- Color: Black
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, HDMI, Optical, Aux
- Subwoofer: External
- Delivers deep bass and high voice clarity
- The game mode is available for gamers
- Bluetooth features to connect smartphones and tablets
- Supports HDMI ARC, optical cable, and aux connections
- Virtual sound system with impressive quality
- Comes with stereo mode, standard mode, and movie mode
- No 7.1 channel surround sound
4. JBL Bar 5.1– Makes a statement with detachable innovation
JBL keeps coming up with state-of-the-art technology that changes the way we experience sound.
Unlike any other bar out there, you detach the rear speakers from the main bar right after they’re finished charging.
You have a complete surround system without compromising your home’s aesthetics or space.
All Through Bluetooth
Getting rid of our wires is a priority in the technological world. JBL came up with a perfect combination of a Bluetooth connected experience and modern design.
They took it further than a seamless connection between your bar and your devices. You charge your rear speakers by attaching them to the bar. Once fully charged, they last up to 10h.
There are a lot of systems able to simulate a surround sound experience. These, of course, deliver similar acoustics but will never be the same compared to those with over 5 channels reproducing enhanced sound.
This is a true 5.1 system. It gets as compact as the smaller systems while being a home-theater network of speakers.
JBL Sound Shift
From what you’ve seen about this sound system, you might’ve noticed JBL likes their products to be practical and efficient.
It’s no surprise they like their software simplified.
The sound shift feature allows you to jump from one streaming device to another. You can switch from your TV to your phone in a second.
- Brand: JBL
- Length: 39.69 inches
- Color: Black
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, HDMI, ARC, Optical, Analog
- Subwoofer: External
- The setup is so simple you can have your sound system running in less than a minute
- The battery lasts so long it will keep going after your party’s over
- It incorporates Micro-USB as an option. Not many speakers out there do that
- Since it supports ARC, you can control your sound with your TVs remote control
- It includes a calibration antenna that guarantees the system delivers acoustics to perfection
- The system focuses on the low frequencies and the trebles, but not on the mid-range frequencies
When looking for ways to upgrade our technological experience, seeing the same brand names over and over can be tiring.
BYL has made it to the list and is not going anywhere.
This is a new soundbar driven by the sound quality and developed with modern technology in mind.
The DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology processes your digital audio to enhance the outputted acoustics.
You can choose from three preset modes to adjust your experience. Whether you want to improve the sound in your movies, music, or wish for voice enhancement.
The system will focus on different details depending on your choice.
The memory function permits resetting all the customized settings to the factory default mode. This way, you can start personalizing your sound from scratch.
Through the audio control features on the remote, you can manage your low and high frequencies to your liking. You won’t have to dive into settings on the screen to do so.
Bluetooth shouldn’t have to lower our expectations when it comes to sound quality. Its time streaming is seamless and with no delays.
This is more.
Your connection will fight interference, and no audio will be lost in the process. You’ll still get virtual HQ sound even if you decide to go wireless.
- Brand: BYL
- Length: 28 inches
- Color: Black
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Optical
- Subwoofer: Built-in
- Balanced and well-mixed distribution of sound frequencies
- The voice enhancement allows seniors to pick up voices without making an effort
- You can access your sound system’s settings through the remote control or the panel on the bar
- You can choose from different equalizing options to enhance your audio
- The bass is powerful yet remains clean while rumbling
- There is no HDMI port, so the only available wired connection is optical
- The setup instructions can be too confusing
6. TCL Alto 6+ – Proves acoustic heaven is real
I haven’t come across many soundbars and sound systems that offer so much within a single bar.
A sleek design goes hand-in-hand with an improvement of your acoustic experience. It doesn’t stop with the audio quality. You can connect this device the way you want it and won’t even need wires to start streaming.
Specialized modes allow you to choose from incorporated default settings. These will be in charge of customizing the acoustics according to the audio feature you’ve chosen.
The three modes are meant to enhance soundtracks, sound effects, and dialogues in a balanced way. You’ll feel every thump without missing the human voices.
This soundbar is designed to deliver directional sound to make you feel you’re experiencing a full surround-sound experience without the need for multiple independent speakers.
The bar accommodates your needs. It includes a kit specifically designed for it in case you want to mount it on your wall.
Roku Direct Compatibility
Which remote was it?
You can say goodbye to randomly pressing buttons until one of the remotes decides to turn your volume up. You can also forget about spending hours trying to access the sound features in the middle of a film. This system is compatible with your Roku TV control.
Do it all with a single remote.
- Brand: TCL
- Length: 34.25 inches
- Color: Black
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, HDMI, Optical
- Subwoofer: External
- You can use Roku OS to practically adjust the TV and soundbar settings
- The soundstage is loud enough so it can fill larger spaces while the dialogue remains clear
- It supports ARC. You need less to gain more control
- You can choose from different audio modes, so you customize your experience
- The setup is so simple you can have your system hooked in a few minutes
- If you don’t update your system you might eventually get audio syncing issued
7. KMOUK TV Sound Bar – Efficiency meets audio quality
Who would’ve thought that a soundbar this size could amount to such big deeds?
Enhancing your acoustic horizon while taking the least possible space is what this soundbar does best.
It fits virtually everywhere, and it doesn’t have to compromise the high-end sound it reproduces to do it.
You don’t need thousands of independent speakers to feel you’re inside your movies.
The bar fires sound dynamically. It will bounce off the walls and recreate a surround sound experience with a single piece of equipment.
The dual drivers enhance the overall experience while elevating the clarity of human voices so that you don’t miss a single word.
You have access to all the settings you need to a remote control that’s always in sync with your soundbar. But this is not all you’re getting.
Your soundbar has a touch-sensitive system where you can manage it as well. You can turn your bar on and off and manage your input options from there as well.
On the list of available devices on your Bluetooth settings, you’ll find your soundbar under the KMOUK HSB001 name. Your bar will emit a sound to let you know it’s already connected.
This kind of technology prevents interference when the sound is transmitted. The audio quality remains the same, and there is no signal loss at any moment during the connection.
- Brand: KMOUK
- Length: 16.14 inches
- Color: Black
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Auxiliary, RCA, Optical
- Subwoofer: Built-in
- It is super easy to set up with any kind of TV
- Its dimensions and size are perfect for placing it anywhere or mounting it on any type of wall
- It comes with a wide variety of wire and wireless options you can choose from
- It’s so compact it can also serve as a desktop computer soundbar
- It incorporates two sound modes you can choose from
- The device works best when the rooms are smaller
- It focuses on high frequencies and not so much on the bass
8. Meidong 2020D – Is setting new design standards
Most times, soundbar designers stick with straightforward structures. After all, they need the sound to travel horizontally for the effect they’re looking for.
This soundbar takes sound design to another dimension.
By splitting your soundbar in half, you can enjoy your acoustics directed at you. However, you can also separate it to turn it into a more immersive experience.
You’ll notice a little silver line in the middle of the soundbar. This is where you can split your soundbar into two.
Yes, that’s right.
You detach both halves of the soundbar if you feel like switching up your sound’s dimension. This feature allows you to go from horizontal directional audio to dual vertical signals with a single snap.
Detaching your soundbar doesn’t mean you’re getting less sound.
Each half of your sound system is powered by dual 50 watts speakers in charge of firing your acoustics sideways.
Whether you use the system as a single bar or as side speakers. It will be simulating a virtual sound immersion.
The detachable part of this soundbar’s design allows you to make the most of your experience without compromising the position of the rest of the elements in your house.
It is also why the bar is meant to fit all television sizes. You don’t have to buy a new screen. You can enjoy the enhanced sound with your favorite TV screen.
- Brand: MEIDONG
- Length: 31.5 inches
- Color: Black
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, HDMI, Optical, Auxiliary
- Subwoofer: Built-in
- The materials are sturdy and of durable quality
- You can connect your device wirelessly or through multiple wired options
- Although compact, they can recreate immersive sound acoustics
- It includes all the cables you may need to make the connection you need
- Pairing is as simple as pressing one button on the remote
- If you’re looking to blow your rooftop, this soundbar might not be powerful enough to do so
Bluetooth soundbars are great for anyone who is looking forward to connecting their soundbar to devices that don’t necessarily support wired connectivity. Given how modern-day smartphones have totally done away with the 3.5mm jack, it becomes even more important for soundbars to have bluetooth capabilities so that your phone can connect with ease. Bose makes some of the best Bluetooth-enabled soundbars out there, and this is just one such shining example of the company’s cutting-edge tech.
This bluetooth speaker from Bose can connect with your TV or with your smartphone, and can provide you with a very clear sound – which is great if you are planning on watching movies or TV shows on your phone or tablet. Even if you are a TV user, and if you’re using a TV that doesn’t really have high-quality speakers, this soundbar is going to improve your overall clarity drastically.
The speaker makes use of 2-angled drivers that provide a spatial audio experience. A center tweeter ensures that vocals can be elevated as well. This also makes it a great soundbar for those who want to connect their phones or other devices to it and listen to podcasts or audiobooks.
Easy Bluetooth Connectivity
The biggest advantage of a Bluetooth soundbar is that you don’t really have to worry about all the wires cluttering up the space, as well as about wired support. Given that not all devices support a wired connectivity, bluetooth support is essential. Connecting this is easy, simply find the soundbar and pair it with your device. One thing that you’ve got to note here is that this soundbar runs on the Bluetooth 4.2 technology, which is a little older compared to the more recent Bluetooth 5.0 standards which gives an even more enhanced range.
Other than bluetooth, you can connect the soundbar using an optical audio cable (which comes included with the soundbar), or using an HDMI cable (which you’ll have to buy separately). If you do have the 3.5mm jack, you can use it to connect via the AUX cable as well.
Remote Controlled and Compact
Another great thing about the Bose bluetooth TV soundbar is that it is quite sleek and compact. Measuring in at a height of just 2.2 inches, you can actually put them anywhere you want as it is tiny enough to be placed perfectly. This soundbar can also be wall-mounted (you’ll need to buy separate brackets though).
Lastly, you can control this soundbar using a remote, which allows you increase or decrease the audio levels, adjust the bass or provide a ‘bass boost’ as and when needed. The remote also allows you to set different listening modes – along with a special ‘dialogue mode’ which will ensure that you can listen to all the conversations with even more clarity!
Summing this up, Bose has established itself as a major name in the world of audio equipment, and this bluetooth soundbar from Bose provides the same gold standard that you’d expect from other products of the company. This is a particularly great product for anyone seeking clarity in audio.
- Brand: Boss
- Length: 2.21″ H x 23.38″ W x 4.02″ D.
- Color: Black
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, HDMI, Aux, Optical Cable, USB
- Subwoofer: Not included
Pros and Cons of Bose TV Soundbar:
Here’s a closer look at some pros and cons of this Bose TV soundbar:
- Easy to connect
- Compact and can be placed anywhere
- Enhances the audio for better dialogue delivery
- Remote-controlled soundbar
- Provides a spatial audio experience that fills up the whole room
- Bluetooth 5 would’ve been a better tech
10. Denon DHT-S516H – Offers a new cinematic perspective
This soundbar was designed to turn your home into your private cinema.
All the internal speakers integrated into the body of the soundbar have been enhanced. They’re a perfect match for the external sub that amplifies your low frequencies without the need for wires.
You will hear what it’s like when sounds are brought to life.
Streaming directly from platforms such as Amazon, Spotify and Pandora is now possible. The soundbar is not only compatible with these services.
You’ll find your sound system’s built-in Bluetooth is also compatible with Apple AirPlay and Amazon’s Alexa. As if it wasn’t enough, the HEOS technology embedded in it will let you stream music to your liking.
The system supports voice control through the free HEOS Home Entertainment app. It allows you to connect it with your Amazon voice control device.
Your voice will be picked up seamlessly by the microphones. You’ll always go hands-free, and the setup of the amazon devices is simplified. All the cables you need for hooking it up are included.
High-Resolution Audio Playback
Your music experience is enhanced through playback that’s always high resolution. You can choose from bluetooth or USB connections so you can play tracks that you’ve saved previously.
The system supports WMA, WAV, ALAC, and FLAC audio formats. This guarantees high-resolution audio, no matter how you decide to stream or play your music.
- Brand: DENON
- Length: 40.13 inches
- Color: Black
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, HDMI
- Subwoofer: External
- The focus is always on the quality of the sound the system provides for you
- The sound is so full it simulates a 5.1 acoustic experience
- HEOS offers you the chance to stream Amazon Prime free music
- The drivers are designed to blend their sounds to perfection
- You get a multi-room system without having to deal with delays
- It doesn’t include a remote, you need to control your soundbar through the phone app
11. VIZIO Sound Bar for TV – Shows remind you what a cinema feels like
You don’t need simulated sound when you can get an actual home theater experience inside your home.
You won’t want to leave your house for the movies once you realize that you can get a customizable cinematic experience without leaving the comfort of your home.
DTS virtual: X
This kind of technology powers audio based on objects. It means that it recreates an atmosphere where you feel submerged inside the acoustic space. It’s like you’re inside your sounds.
The sound is called multi-dimensional. It’s also known as virtual sound. The difference between this sound and Atmos is simply how your speakers are configured.
Whispers and the loudest sound effects are heard the same. You get audio up to 101dB, and the harmonic distortion doesn’t reach 1% in total.
On the other hand, the wireless subwoofer will deliver more than you can expect. The bass dives to 50Hz, you’ll be able to feel it inside your body.
Dolby Digital 5.1
The Dolby Digital technology is embedded within the system with AI that tunes your sound to perfection.
Unlike many other systems, this offers a real immersive experience. This means you have five audio channels directing your sound. Virtual sound doesn’t have to be simulated. You’re getting the real deal.
- Brand: VIZIO
- Length: 36 inches
- Color: Black & Silver
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, HDMI, ARC, Optical, Auxiliary, USB, Ethernet
- Subwoofer: External
- Customize your equalizing settings to your liking
- The subwoofer is so powerful you can place it anywhere and still feel it shake the ground
- Personalize each audio setting to change what your acoustics will sound like
- Enjoy immersive sound without needing to spread wires around your home
- Pair your bar with your DirectTV remote control
- The manual doesn’t offer information about the option of the wired internet slot on the back of the bar
- The ARC connection doesn’t support 4K or UHD
What Other Characteristics You Should Have In Mind To Find The Bluetooth Soundbar Of Your Dreams
- How Deep Do You Like Your Basses?
Everyone and I do mean everyone, raves about how they like their basses deep.
However, a loud thump doesn’t necessarily mean you’re getting a good quality lower vibration. It doesn’t mean that your system’s overall sound-enhancing is top of the line.
You can choose from bigger and smaller subwoofers. You can even opt for a system with a built-in one.
There’s no right or wrong choice. It is all a matter of how you appreciate the acoustics around you.
Some might like more natural-sounding immersive experiences. Some others will want to feel their bodies shaking as the sound effects get more extreme.
- Don’t Forget There’s More Than One Frequency!
Now that we’ve mentioned low frequencies, we can’t leave the other two aside.
Trebles and mid frequencies are often marginalized when people review soundbars. This means they’re also cast aside when looking at the specs to purchase a new sound system.
While the lows deliver you the bass, the high and middle frequencies are the ones where you’ll find the brightness and clarity of the sound.
All the details that make an acoustic experience unique will depend on how sharp and well-mixed your loudspeaker delivers higher frequencies.
- Real Or Simulated?
You might know about the number of channels sound systems offer. The more channels it possesses, the more dimension your sound gets.
Some sound systems don’t have as many channels as home-theater ones. However, they are meant to simulate a virtual experience. They direct the audio, so it bumps on every wall. You’ll get the feeling it is true immersion.
If you’re a true audiophile and you gotta have it. You can opt for a 5.1 system where you’ll have five channels and an external subwoofer delivering your sound.
The Aesthetics Of A Bluetooth Soundbar
- Dimensions Of A Soundbar
Size will always matter.
This doesn’t have to be overcomplicated. Measure your furniture, wall, or TV to find the right fit. Whether you’re mounting your soundbar on a wall or placing it on a stand in front of your screen: You want to know how big your soundbar can be.
If it’s too wide, it might not fit on a specific wall. If it’s too high, you might end up covering part of your TV monitor.
Speaking of dimensions, we mentioned mounting a soundbar. If this is your intention, you might want a soundbar that’s not extremely big or heavy. Not all walls are as resistant.
Some soundbars include mounting kits when they are delivered. This guarantees once your bar is hanging on the wall, it’ll always remain safe.
Size and weight boil down to structure design, but a soundbar is more than that.
Audio systems can turn into a nightmare if you really like your aesthetics, and wish the style of your home to remain untouched.
Check for sound systems with modern and sleek designs that will match every home, or even better, will blend in with your TV.
1. Can you connect a soundbar to a TV wirelessly?
Soundbars can connect to TV screens wirelessly through Bluetooth or Wifi. However, this can’t be achieved with any sound system, or with any television for that matter.
You have to make sure both devices support a specific wireless connection before purchasing, or you might end up using cables after all.
2. How do Bluetooth Soundbars get power?
Bluetooth soundbars are not 100% cable-free. The soundbar might not need a wire to connect to your TV or any other device. It can do that via Bluetooth or Wifi. Nevertheless, even soundbars with integrated batteries need to be recharged. So your soundbar, even if it’s a portable one, will have to be connected to an electrical output through a cable.
3. Is there a sound bar that is completely Bluetooth Operated?
There’s a specific JBL 5.1 soundbar that is meant to be a completely Bluetooth system. This means the sound system connects all its speakers without cables while also connecting to your TV through Bluetooth.
4. What is the best way to connect a soundbar to a TV?
If you’re a cable person, the best way to connect your sound system to your screen is through an HDMI or optical cable. However, Bluetooth technology has come so far! You are now able to connect to a soundbar wirelessly without compromising your sound.
5. Which devices do bluetooth soundbars connect to?
Bluetooth soundbars can connect to practically any device that allows you to connect to audio devices using Bluetooth. This includes TV sets, laptops, desktop computers, smartphones, tablets, etc. You can possibly even connect something like your car with this bluetooth soundbar depending on where you decide to keep it. Besides connecting via Bluetooth, most soundbars also give you the option to connect via 3.5mm jacks or HDMI connectivity or something similar.
6. Do wired soundbars have better audio quality than bluetooth soundbars?
This is a misbelief among users which stems from the fact that when you take Bluetooth devices beyond a certain distance, the range begins to drop, and then the audio begins to get distorted. However, if you place them at an optimal range, you are not going to see any difference in the audio quality between a Bluetooth speaker and a wired speaker. The stability of the audio will, however, fluctuate if you decide to keep it far from the device that is transmitting the audio.
7. Which is the best bluetooth soundbar if I’m low on budget?
There are a large number of Bluetooth soundbars out there, and there’s something for everyone no matter what budget you’re looking at. Bluetooth soundbars range from the $50s to $500s, but there’s something in every range that you can get – in the lower price segment, we believe that KMOUK is one of the best performing (as well as best selling) brands, and one which has some really good reviews from the users who’ve tried it out. We recommend you check out the KMOUK Bluetooth Soundbar, which we have also reviewed above.
8. Where can I buy the best bluetooth soundbars from?
Soundbars can be bought at practically any electronic store these days. Most stores also provide you with Bluetooth soundbars. However, when it comes to buying these devices from offline stores, there’s always a limited number of options you can get, plus with the global pandemic going on, people generally prefer buying online of late. We recommend you check out Amazon, where you can get yourself not only a very wide range of products, but you can also get a good discount on most of them! Besides, if you buy via Amazon, the returns are also very easy compared to purchases made via offline stores.
What’s Your Favorite One So Far?
It may not seem like it, but I believe choosing one of the best bluetooth Soundbar is a personal matter.
The way in which we experience sounds can be as intimate as watching our favorite movie or listening to that one special song.
The quality with which they are delivered to us can turn a simple everyday experience into one of those moments where time stands still.
Sometimes less is better, and sometimes more is what you need. I believe in finding the balance between the two. This is why the JBL Bar 2.1 is one of my personal systems.
I trust it will redefine the way you can feel your sounds.